Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trip to China (part 7), Qingdao, in the park

My female cousin and her son, my male cousin's wife and her daughter, plus our family went to the central park in Qingdao. My cousins and I had many happy childhood memories there. My male cousin's wife was very sweet; she bought passes for all the kids for rides. Adults and kids alike were very tired when we got home. Although the other two kids (second cousins of Daniel and James) are much older (14 yo and 13 yo), they all got along very well.

Daniel's favorite thing to do in the park was the laser shooting game. James' favorite was the boat and an indoor play structure with lots of plastic balls and foam balls (I don't have pictures for that).

James was sharing a coco drink with aunt Wenwen.
Good old carousel. Probably the only big thing that I had played there as a child.
Soldiers.
Inspecting the weapon.
How do I look? Cool!
Big brother helping Daniel with his helmet.
James was trying out Daniel's laser gun.

Gold old carousel.

No comments:

Post a Comment