Monday, April 25, 2011

A Day of Fun at Six Flags


Saturday, April 23. Cloudy. We went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom at Vallejo and had a fun day.
It was not very crowded. While animal shows and exhibits (dolphin, killer whale, shark, sting ray, penguin, tiger, and birds, etc) were fascinating,  Daniel and James may have found the rides, playground, and the softball-shooting game more exciting.

Oh, the whole family got on a water boat ride. As the boat goes down a quite steep slide, my heart is about to jump out. We all got splashed on the face and on our clothes, getting off the boat with wet shirt and wet pants. I was bit worried about James: "Would he cry or have a meltdown?" To my surprise, in spite of being wet, when I asked him "Are you OK?", he said "It was fun!" My little boy is growing up...

Daniel jumping from bunny stove to bunny house. Daniel at the shark exhibit entrance. James in the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment