Monday, April 25, 2011

Blowing bubble

Easter Sunday afternoon. James had a basket full of goodies (mostly candies) from church Easter egg hunt. He is generous and willing to share with Daniel who is too old to participate in the egg hunt but still loves candies.

I was quite sleepy, but had to watch them in case they got into a fight. Sitting in the sun definitely did not help my drowsiness.

Daniel found some bubble gums in one of the eggs and was eager to blow some bubbles. He asked me to show him how. I had told him about my childhood experience of blowing bubbles with bubble gums. I blew some really nice and big bubbles. Daniel and James were both impressed. "Wow, that was BIG!" Daniel tried on his own and had a couple of successes too. This one was NOT the biggest he ever blew.

See the bush leaves on the top of the play structure? The man and the boys have been watching quite a bit "Man vs. Wild" show lately. That "shelter" made with branches/twigs/leaves was inspired by Bear Grylls, the survivor expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment