Friday, March 14, 2014

Christmas Memories

Pictures from last Christmas.
Our homeschool group had a Christmas tea party for the children. It was fun and the food was mouth-watering.
I shot some last minute Christmas pictures for my boys. Unfortunately we didn't have time to do a family one.
During Christmas break, our family entertained a good friend of mine from college and his son. Coming from Jinan, China, where I used to live, he is doing an one-year fellowship study at a hospital in Huston. He and his 8 year old son Peter stayed with us for about a week. We took them to old town Sacramento, Friary Tale Town, Sacramento Zoo, and Nimbus Fish Hatchery.
Among all my friends in China, he is the first and the only one (so far) who has come to our home. Being the incapable homemaker, I'm not the cut for a good hostess either. But I did my best, and luckily my friend has always been very laid back. I was glad that we had time to talk about not only the old times and old friends but life and God also. He used to write poems and was interested in philosophy, but does not believe in God.




































No comments:

Post a Comment